Over the last few years it has become apparent that my ability to be productive is focused in the morning, with work in the later half of the day seaming to take more effort.
This coupled with the fact that I seem to require very little sleep has lead me to look at shifting my day to attempt to capture more of my tasks within this productive window.
My intention is to along with this shift in my day is to add new habits which will help with both my productivity and health.
The detail of the experiment - adjusting the variables
- Get up at 4am during the working week.
- Exercise/qi gong between 4 and 5.
- Preform a quick GTD review and set objectives for the day.
- Process as many of the tasks as I can before I need to travel.
- Set a fasting practice for most days with a eating window between 8am and 12pm.
Expected Result - Monitoring the dependant variables
- More effective at completing tasks
- Improvement in health and weight